- Information We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect certain types of personal information, including:
- Contact information (such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address) that you provide to us when you request information or services from us;
- Payment information (such as your credit card number, billing address, and expiration date) that you provide to us when you make a payment;
- Location information (such as your IP address or mobile device location) that we collect automatically when you use our website;
- Usage information (such as your browsing history, search history, and other information regarding your interaction with our website) that we collect automatically when you use our website;
- Information you provide to us when you participate in surveys, sweepstakes, or promotions.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the personal information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing you with the products and services you have requested;
- Processing and fulfilling orders and payments;
- Analyzing and improving our products and services, website functionality, and customer experience;
- Communicating with you about your account or the products and services we offer;
- Sending you marketing and promotional materials, subject to your right to opt-out;
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations, and protecting against fraudulent or illegal activities.
- How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, and other similar services. We may also share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners for the purposes described in this Policy.
We take reasonable measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification. We use industry-standard encryption and security protocols to protect your information, and we limit access to your information to those employees, agents, and contractors who have a need to know.
- Your Choices
You may choose to opt-out of receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by following the instructions in those emails. You may also contact us at any time to update your contact information or to request that we delete your personal information from our systems.
- Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Policy on our website. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to this Policy will mean that you accept those changes.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]